Media & Press Resources
The Meridian Cooperative Enterprise, formerly the SEDC Family of Companies, is a trusted leader in the development of innovative utility software and technology solutions. As a cooperative, we’re committed to providing our users with the Billing, Accounting, Engineering, and Operations applications they rely on to provide essential services in their communities. Our all-in-one solutions are cost-effective, flexible, and backed by teams of expert designers and dedicated support staff. With over 45 years of experience, we are second to none in terms of developing cutting-edge technologies and building lasting relationships in the communities we serve.
Stats & Facts
- Meridian was formed in 1976 by a group of Electric Membership Cooperatives with a vision for a single enterprise solution provider to serve their data processing, IT, and operational needs.
- Today, the Meridian Cooperative Enterprise serves more than 500 distribution utilities across the U.S. with the industry’s leading enterprise software solutions.
- Meridian encompasses 60 years of thought process and software technology.
- Our family of brands include our subsidiary companies, Futura Systems and Arista Information Systems, which seamlessly integrate with our systems.
- Meridian received top honors from CIO Bulletin, the Smart Water Summit, and Smart Utility Summit.
- Meridian employs more than 500 people from its headquarters in Atlanta, Ga., and satellite offices in Wilmington and Winston-Salem, N.C.
Take a Look at our Latest News See All
Brand Guide & Logo Files
Download style guide: here
Download logo files: here
For media inquiries, please contact [email protected].